Friday, June 20, 2008

Scammed by Alpari - Another Blackmail from ForexPeaceArmy


My name is Adam Pecherski, many of you know me from my reviews about my own experience with scam brokers.

As you know I had a very bad experience with InterbankFX Forex Broker, in my opinion they scammed me and many other traders, and not only 1 time… If you want to trade seriously please avoid this Broker!!

Well, I like a lot the mt4 platform and although most of Brokers using it are only bucketshops (if I had a good amount of money I would change to an ECN broker) you will find that some of them can be more honest than others.

I spent many time searching and surfing Forums, websites, Blogs, etc to know about other mt4 brokers and I found Alpari to be the best in all comments. So I thought to open a demo and a real account with them. After probing the demo account before then I began to trade with the real account.

I am greatly surprised. The spreads are low (gbp/usd:3, eur/jpy:3, gbp/jpy:7…) and with all the volatility of these days I have not seen Alpari increasing the spreads or the server frozen/stopped and I am trading a lot in different hours!!

So in my experience until now Alpari is great.

The bad thing: they are only accepting bank transfers and so you must pay a high comission when you deposit (from your local Bank and then a little more from Alpari due to the Bank that they use). But they are thinking to accept debit/credit cards in the future.

I will keep you updated about this Broker.

No comments: